Bank Fraud/Forensic Investigations
Bank Frauds are the repetitive Incidents which normally hinder the operating activities
- Forgeries of Banking Documents, Identifications Documents and Cheques.
- Electronic Funds Transfer and Transactional Frauds
- Plastics Cards Frauds – These include ATM Machine Frauds, ATM Cards Skimming, POS Frauds
- Electronic Banking Fraud – These include Internet Banking Frauds and Mobile Banking Frauds
- Credit/Lending Frauds
- Integration Systems Frauds and Core Banking System Manipulation Frauds. Etc.